- What it does: Helps you build customer email lists, send email communications to your lists and deliver electronic media such as PDFs or audio download links.
- How hard is it to learn: 4 out of 5.
- How it helps you make money: Two words: build relationships (with prospective clients or customers). Deliver your products (audio download links and information products such as ebooks
and other PDFs) to your customers.
- Cost: $19 per month, try it 30 days for just buck $1 (affiliate link)
You’ve created a web presence, now what?
People are stopping by your website. Traffic in increasing and you can see that thanks to Google Analytics. And then the question comes… Now What?
How do I capitalize or leverage this the increasing traffic I’m seeing? How do I start converting my website visitors into customers? How do I help people fall in love with me and my stuff?
You start by talking with them. Otherwise known as email marketing. Talking (marketing) to them about your stuff or cool thing you do using email.
Using a service called Aweber, you can start sending out professional looking communications such as a newsletter or deliver products and services purchased by your customers. You can begin building a list of prospective people interested in whatever you offer. You can offer something for free (that has real value) in exchange for their email name and address.
And AWeber will begin handling many of your online business tasks like:
- delivering a newsletter or online mini email series
- teleclass/workshop sign-ups & weekly reminders
- intermittent email communications to your lists
- providing a widget to install on your website to collect name & email address
- schedule when & to whom to send notifications/announcements
- collects the names & email address of people who sign up for your stuff
Aweber will help you grow your business by helping you be in touch with your customers. Establish credibility and build trust with your website visitors so they become fast fans and then customers! And Aweber offers a no risk trial of 30 days for only $1 (affiliate link).
But, when is a good time to consider Aweber?
Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 102,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber’s opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!
Well, if you’re getting tired of sending out company newsletters from your Yahoo Mail account, it might be time to look at Aweber. If you’ve got a specific goal of building a list (because you’re gonna launch a book) or want to be in regular contact with a group of your buyers (to teach a teleclass), then Aweber is ready for you.
If you are not yet sure about what you’d like to give away, then perhaps keeping your list building focus smaller (like using the free service Feedburner, a blog basic), you can begin to build a list using your blog.
Once you install a Feedburner widget to your blog, you allow visitors to subscribe by email and receive your posts directly in their inbox. Thing about it, it’s sort of the same as using Aweber to create and email a newsletter. Except with Aweber, you can do so outside your regular blog-viewing audience.
Consider using your blog as the message platform and write regularly (once or twice per week). By building your Feedburner subscription first, when you are ready to give that freebie away or launch anything else, it will be a great ‘campaign’ to bring your Feedburner subscribers over to Aweber.
So that’s my free advice. Start with smaller bites. It makes the cookie last longer.
Aweber Training Sessions
If you’re interested in working with me one-on-one to get you up to speed with Aweber and how to use it, here’s what it could look like.
Email Marketing Basics
- The importance of double-opt-in email confirmation, and how to use it properly, All About Newsletters, Email marketing campaigns, Strategy – Discuss and help you determine your free value-added give away
[How-To] Test Drive Your First List
- Configure your first email list, Name your list & create list details, Create the web “sign up” form to capture prospect names & emails, Install HTML web form to your webpage, Set up your email messaging, Broadcast vs followup, what’s the difference?, Formats: HTML vs text, Working with Templates
[How-To] The Free-Value Added Giveaway
- Deciding what to build (audio, PDF, ebook/booklet, email mini-series, blog post series, written homework exercise-y thing), Develop a plan to build it, Launch it